Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Settling into September

This morning the clouds are hovering in the sky and it looks like it's trying to decide whether or not it's going to rain. After weeks of beautiful summer sunshine, Autumn seems to finally be blowing in.

This is a cozy time of year that makes me crave a warm sweater, scarves and a mug of mushroom soup. It's also time to re-evaluate my wardrobe and see what's going to stay in my closet, be packed away for next summer or be donated to charity. This year, I'm reviewing with an extra watchful eye because I'm on a budget and I can't spend much money on new pieces.

Does anyone ever use About.com? It seems to have an answer for everything... I was on there this morning doing research for a separate subject but came across an article called '10 Ways to Revamp your Clothes for Fall'. Perfect! I thought... better to revamp then repurchase. After reading the article, I don't know if I'm quite crafty enough to sew new life into my old clothes but if I don't get a full time job soon, maybe I'll start experimenting.

Tuesday = no spend day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment