Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm So Excited!! I Need A Valium!

This morning I was leaving an interview when it dawned on me - why do I enjoy job hunting so friggin much? The Thrill Of The Chase. And I've almost caught something exceptional!

It was my second interview at this organization and today I met with one of the directors and the chairman of the board. The three of us are so thrilled about this new project they are considering hiring me to manage that we begin talking about it and an hour goes by before I can snap my fingers. I didn't realize that we only had an hour but the when the time came, the chairman thanked me and went to the meeting and the director said she would meet them in that boardroom in a few minutes. Once he left, she basically told me that she thinks that I am the right fit for this position and although she had to speak to the chairman, I can expect a formal written offer tomorrow. YAHOO!!

When I left that meeting and I was floating. I knew Edmonton was going to be good to us!

When they asked me what my salary expectations were, I told them that I was in the $65 - $70k range, so hopefully they come back with at least $65! Come on baby!!!

Cross your fingers for me please!

1 comment: