Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day in the Dot


I don't think I have any green to wear today so I'm sure to get pinched. That being said, I've been feeling pinched for a few days now; Weekends are expensive! It was really hard to stick to my budget. In fact, I almost did it except that I incurred a benefits receipt yesterday which is still 100% covered but I don't like seeing my bank account below my minimum daily balance. Today I should have a minimum of $416.81 in my account.

Today's Bank Account Balance: $392.08 *gulp

Now all my bills are paid for this period though, so that's why it's so much lower than last time. The benefits receipt was also $74.75 which is what's put me in a bit of a tight spot. That's ok though! Because I should have about $110.00 on the way in benefit receipts already submitted plus another $109.00 in work expenses. Fingers crossed that that $$ arrives soon and I don't go into the rouge. I don't think I will. If I keep it on track with a no spend day today, I'll be back in the game but that means I can only spend $4.95 on Wednesday.

All this penny counting.... I'm proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment